To help our friends in this time of crisis, we have prepared a free mini-book ‘How to stand and pray against the pandemic. Click to access the download page. Subscribe and get your free copy.
Have you ever wondered how to pray effectively for yourself, your church, its spiritual life and soul-winning activities? These prayers will bless you but also turn you into a powerful praying person for your church and family. In fact, you can use them for any group of people or any person. We triumph as we pray.
The church can only triumph on its knees, as it cries out to God. I like to challenge believers to take their responsibility to pray the purpose of God into their lives and the house of God. Things can be changed if we will pray in the change.
Touch our hearts for the lost
Romans 15:18-19 (HCSB)
18 For I would not dare say anything except what Christ has accomplished through me to make the Gentiles obedient by word and deed, 19 by the power of miraculous signs and wonders, and by the power of God’s Spirit. As a result, I have fully proclaimed the good news about the Messiah from Jerusalem all the way around to Illyricum.
Romans 15:18-19 (NLT)
18 Yet I dare not boast about anything except what Christ has done through me, bringing the Gentiles to God by my message and by the way I worked among them. 19 They were convinced by the power of miraculous signs and wonders and by the power of God’s Spirit. In this way, I have fully presented the Good News of Christ from Jerusalem all the way to Illyricum
Father, I present these requests to You in the name of Jesus
- Father, in the name of Jesus, I ask you that zeal for your house may consume me.
- Oh Lord, give me a passion for the lost.
- Father, I pray for myself and every member of our church, break our hearts for people who are far from God.
- Lord, stir each one to embrace their call as soulwinners. Remove every reluctance to win souls.
- My Father and my God, change our hearts so we will personally commit to the conversion of our generation even as Paul did.
- Lord, help me to bear fruit in evangelism.
- I ask You Father that I may find joy in winning souls.
- Deal with all our hearts, that soulwinning become a priority for us.
- Father, give us the insight to operate in miraculous signs and wonders and by the power of the Spirit.
- Deliver us Lord from passivity and every weight that holds us back, that we might successfully carry the good news throughout the territory assigned to us.
Download the free ebook 50 powerful prayers to know God when you sign up to our newsletter.The church can only triumph on its knees, as it cries out to God. Click To Tweet
Give us a heart for God
Colossians 2:6-15 Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB)
6 Therefore, as you have received Christ Jesus the Lord, walk in Him, 7 rooted and built up in Him and established in the faith, just as you were taught, overflowing with gratitude.
Colossians 2:6-15 (NLT)
6 And now, just as you accepted Christ Jesus as your Lord, you must continue to follow him. 7 Let your roots grow down into him, and let your lives be built on him. Then your faith will grow strong in the truth you were taught, and you will overflow with thankfulness.
Father, we bring the following petitions before You in the name of our Lord Jesus.
- Thank You Father for the privilege of access to Your presence.
- Father, in your great love, give me, give us a true revelation of Jesus.
- May each one of us, may all new believers have a veritable hunger for God.
- Precious Father, give us a heart to obey Your commandments.
- Oh Lord, may we become desperately hungry for Your Word.
- May we crave to apply Your Word to our lives daily.
- Oh Father, increase our yearning for spiritual growth, that we may fully build our lives on You.
- Father, let the fear of God overwhelm every man and woman in this church.
- Give us the grace to desire your presence.
- May we Father, be a company of true lovers of God, strong in faith and focused on the kingdom of God.
You may also like :